TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ULTIMATE DRAUGHT EXPERIENCE
PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES:
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by The South African Breweries (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by the Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- The Competition begins on 1 July 2017 and ends on 31 July 2017 (“Competition Period”) and is only available at participating outlets listed in paragraph 5 below.
- There are 5 main prizes - each is an “Ultimate Draught Experience” where the winner will receive the Ultimate at home draught experience.
- Prize includes: 1 x 30l keg of your choice (only brands part of the promotion-Castle Lager, Carling Black Label, Hansa Pilsener) will be provided (i.e. 60 x 500ml draughts – maximum two drinks per person) to share with your guests. Limited to 30 people. Barmen to serve, glassware to be provided. No music or entertainment of any kind will be provided. Basic, reasonable, necessary “infrastructure”(Cocktail tables, benches, etc.) can be provided, if needed. Limited snacks may be provided, depending on the venue.* Maximum 4 hour experience.
- *All subject to change etc. It may be in the comfort of their own home, at their bachelor’s party or even at their weekend braai with friends.
- Consumer will be contacted by an agency to discuss their Experience needs (occasion/location/date/ time etc.). The “Ultimate Draught Experience” will be arranged with the winner, at a reasonable, mutually convenient time. The Ultimate Draught Experience must be utilised within a 4 month period after the date that the winner won the prize.
- The participating outlets include selected Hansa Pilsener draught tower outlets within the Mainstream Bar segments.
- To enter for the main experience, Participants must purchase a Hansa Pilsener sharing tower (3 litre) at a participating outlet during the Competition Period to receive an entry card, complete all details on the entry card, and place in the entry box in-store. Entries are limited to one per person per day.
- The sharing towers and Ultimate Draught Experience are to be enjoyed responsibly.
- The draw will be done on or about 15 August 2017.
- The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
- The Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of the winner/s, provided that any winner/s may expressly elect to decline this. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s to verify their eligibility.
- All Participants and winners indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever related to their participation in any way in this Competition.